Sun, Apr 19 | Grand Sheraton Phoenix in Phoenix, AZ.
26th Annual AAEM Scientific Assembly April 19-23, 2020 Phoenix, AZ
The 26th Annual Scientific Assembly will take place April 19-23, 2020 at the Grand Sheraton Phoenix in Phoenix, AZ. Pre-conference activities will take place on Sunday, April 19 and the morning of Monday, April 20.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Apr 19, 2020, 8:20 AM – Apr 23, 2020, 5:00 PM
Grand Sheraton Phoenix in Phoenix, AZ., USA
About the Event
Why Attend an AAEM Scientific Assembly?
Here's what last year's attendees are saying:
- “High quality lectures, workshops and networking.”
- “Amazing clinical talks. Stuff I can actually use when I return to my ED!”
- “Be sure to attend all AAEM conferences. They are up to date and very relevant.”
- “Good diversity of presenters.”
- “The length of the sessions provided an excellent opportunity for retention.”
- “I need to do this more!”
- “I really enjoyed the Breve Dulce talks, and will incorporate them into my educational program for our residents.”
- “Inspiration at how many brilliant docs are trying to continually improve the quality of patients care, starting with evidence based data.”
- “We have a healthy specialty. It was great to spend time with like-minded physicians.”
- “Airway storytelling was therapeutic.” More >>